Ouch. This started out fun and then got really sad. (Nerd Approved)
- Via The Frisky, one of NASA’s rovers drew a penis on Mars. Don’t lie, your inner adolescent is totally laughing.
- Our buddies at Geekosystem are giving away some Doctor Who novels. Go enter!
- To everyone who thinks women shouldn’t be able to serve in combat positions because they’re “too weak” or “too emotional” or “a distraction” or “not fierce enough” or whatever, these female members of the military have some things to say to you. (GQ)
Thank you for this, BBC America.
- A Vine video posted by Bryan Singer has confirmed that Bishop and Warpath are in X-Men: Days of Future Past. According to SuperHeroHype (beware an autoplay video at the link) they’re probably who previously announced cast members Omar Sy and Booboo Stewart will be playing.
- Sharing an HBO GO password could land you in jail. Well it’s good I would never do such a thing then. *twitch* (Death and Taxes)
- Cereal mascot Cap’n Crunch is getting an online animated talk show. Replace Cap’n Crunch with Space Ghost and this would be good news. (Topless Robot)