Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Felicia Day Joins The Dark Side
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:30 pm, February 16th, 2013
…for cookies. Obviously. (via Felicia Day)
- Learn how to make your own galaxy print sneakers at The Frisky.
- Ok, this is amazing. And needs some explanation. Iris Ophelia (aka Janine Hawkins) decided to populate The Sims 3 with Downton Abbey characters and see how the society played out. She writes, “I realized there was a lot more to this project than I’d expected. Beyond making the characters, balancing the family with staff and pets, and decorating the Abbey itself, there’s the social side of Downton to manage and, much like the show, things seldom go smoothly.” Oh, and then she forgot to turn supernatural characters off. This is a must-read. Check out Part One and Part Two.
Our first look at David Bradley as the first Doctor, William Hartnell, in An Adventure in Space and Time. (via Blastr)
- Tim Burton and Danny Elfman are joining forces for a live concert October 7 at London’s Royal Albert Hall. (via The Hollywood Reporter)
- We previously brought you the story of a few creators boycotting Dragon*Con over the c0-founder sexual abuse charges. The Dragon*Con Facebook page has released an official statement: “There has been a great deal of discussion as of late in the community regarding our continued financial connection to Edward Kramer. Please know that we are as troubled by this circumstance as anyone else, but please also know that there is no simple, legal, solution to this matter…if there were, it would have been resolved long ago.” Still no comment from them on the allegation of Ed Kramer being a special guest at the convention in 2008 though. Read the whole thing here.
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films
- Once Upon a Time: Better Than Ever?
- 5 Greatest Kisses in Sci-Fi Movies
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected