Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: An Indiana Jones & Star Wars Combination Logo
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:30 pm, February 2nd, 2013
Previously, we posted Homer Liwag’s Indiana Jones engagement ring and Star Wars wedding band. Turns out, his fiancé Aimée Reich decided to make a combination logo for both their geeky loves. (via reddit)
- A member of Japanese pop group AKB48 shaved her head in shame and issued an apology after being caught leaving a young man’s apartment. Members are supposedly not allowed to date. (via The Frisky)
We’re not sure if this iPad meeting was set up by a customer or store employee but either way, we salute them. (via Nerd Approved)
- A brief history of nerds in pop culture from VideoGum.
- All 12 original Dave Gibbons’ Watchmen covers are currently up for auction. Current bid for the cover to Watchmen #1? $37,500. (via Blastr)
Here’s a new image from Cartoon Network’s upcoming Teen Titans Go! series. We hope it’s an entire episode of hat shopping. Spinoff has a few more images.
- A Hunger Games-Esque TV Show?
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected
- 5 "Unfilmable" Movies That Got Made Anyway