It’s October 28th already, and you don’t have a Halloween costume. But worry not, because we’ve got your back.
Things We Saw Today: The Presidential Inauguration From Space
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:03 pm, January 22nd, 2013
U.S. astronauts on the International Space Station were having fun the last few days taking images of Washington D.C. This one is from January 20th, the actual day President Obama was sworn in. (via LiveScience)
- This is not a drill: The Groundlings in Los Angeles are going to perform a Teen Witch musical. (via Jezebel)
- True Story: My Boyfriend Proposed By Putting The Ring In The Toilet via The Frisky.
- Have you ever cosplayed? Dr. Andrea Letamendi (writer of The Psychology of the Fake Geek Girl) has put together a Psychology of Cosplay survey she’d love for you to take.
- Watch an 86-year-old woman play Grand Theft Auto IV. (via Kotaku)
- Star Wars meets the Power Puff Girls. (via Big Shiny Robot)
- George Takei teams up with Dick Tracy and his real-life husband. (via Robot 6)