Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: David Tennant In A Chair
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:04 pm, December 28th, 2011
Some days you just need to see David Tennant in a chair. Those days end in Y. (via Facebook) Don’t worry, we saw more than just David Tennant in a chair today…
- Jezebel has nominated their women of the year and are asking you to vote! Nominees include Melissa McCarthy, Hillary Clinton, Elizabeth Warren and more.
- Sex in comics is similar to snakes in Raiders of the Lost Ark? So says Jim Shooter. (via Blog@Newsarama)
- There are benefits to video games. No, really! (via Yahoo)
Wonder Woman artist Cliff Chiang draws The Avengers. And they look AWESOME. (via The Bird and the Bat)
- Book of the Sith: Secrets of the Dark Side is now available for pre-order. It includes “five removable artifacts — including a scrap of a Sith burial shroud, a battle map from the Great Galactic War, a diagram of Palpatine’s master plan, an Empire propaganda poster, and a note from Luke Skywalker.” Sold. (via Uniblog)
- How would you like to wear a Star Wars skirt made out of old sheets? Now you can! I can personally vouch for this particular kind of fashion. (via Global Geek News)
- Take a look at this mathematical formula that attempts to determine the quality of female armor in fantasy art. Mind = blown. (via Mad Art Lab)
- It's Not Soylent Green
- Revenge Season 3: How Will Jack React?
- The Best Pretty Little Liars Season 3 Quotes
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie