Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: This Doctor Who Cake Looks Dalek-Table
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:30 pm, January 6th, 2013
- Courtesy of The Frisky, here are 9 Sex Lessons from Downton Abbey, season three of which premieres on PBS tonight. #4: “You can get out of having sex with your husband if you marry him on his deathbed.” Good to know.
- Deadline reports that Dominic Monaghan was inspired to do his new nature doc series, Wild Things With Dominic Monaghan, by the death of Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin. Waitaminute, Dominic Monaghan is hosting a series where he goes around looking for exotic animals? How did I miss this?
- James McAvoy wants us to know that if any Hobbit prequels—say, The Silmarillion—ever get made into movies, he totally wants to be young Gandalf. So he’s already played prequel-Sir Patrick Stewart, and now he wants to play prequel-Sir Ian McKellen. I’d be OK with it. (via Digital Spy)
- A group of physics students from Leicester University has determined how many seagulls it would actually take to lift the peach from Roald Dahl‘s James and the Giant Peach: 2.5 million. (via The Guardian)
- Hollywood's 11 Best Makeover Moments
- TV's Best Fake Websites
- Is a New Girl Coming to The New Girl?
- Real Housewives Of New York: Countess Commitment?