Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Mr. T as Santa Claus
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:30 pm, December 25th, 2012
I pity the fool who doesn’t put cookies out for Mr. T. (via Stanley Chow)
- Would you like some cheese to go with that wine-flavored ice cream? (via The Frisky)
Wallace and Gromit have a Google hangout with a bunch of Aardman cameos!
- The twelve items in the “12 Days of Christmas” song would cost over $100,000 today. (via Yahoo)
Joel McHale gives a sneak peak at the season premiere of Community. (via Deadline)
- Samsung made a commercial that implied Mrs. Claus made a naughty video for Santa. Watch it at Mediaite.
- Could it be? A scientific explanation as to why Rudolph has a red nose? (via io9)
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films
- Breath Taking Catching Fire Stills You Can't Miss