Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Grumpy Cat Made Out Of Gingerbread
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:30 pm, December 22nd, 2012
But how can you be grumpy if you’re made out of delicious gingerbread?!? (via Nerdalicious)
- The Iowa Supreme Court recently made a unanimous decision that an employer was well within his rights to fire his employee because she was too attractive. Or should I say, she provided an “irresistible attraction,” and both he and his wife felt her presence threatened their marriage. Read more at The Frisky.
- We figured it would happen eventually, Marvel is getting the Star Wars comic license from Dark Horse. (via Geekosystem)
The first image from Edgar Wright and Simon Pegg’s The World’s End. (via Bleeding Cool)
- It’s a Studio 60 reunion! Sort of. Bradley Whitford and Matthew Perry will appear on NBC’s comedy, Go On. Personally, I’m waiting for Whitford to arrive on Newsroom. (via The Hollywood Reporter)
- The National Museum of Mathematics is now open in New York City! (via Yahoo)
- 5 "Unfilmable" Movies That Got Made Anyway
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- Star Wars: Then and Now
- Twilight & 11 Other Worst Movies Ever