Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Another Day, Another Awesome Star Wars/Disney Mashup
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:30 pm, November 4th, 2012
- Haven’t gotten your daily dose of cute animals yet? Don’t worry, The Frisky’s on it with baby pandas and a baby liliger (that would be a liger crossed with a lion, for the liliger-ignorant).
- Stephenie Meyer says she might write more Twilight books. Oh, goody. (Digital Spy)
10/31/12: The day Family Circus creator Jeff Keane let his inner geek fly free. (Topless Robot)
- Further proof that Adam West is too amazing for this world: His Yellow Pages listing redirects to “Wayne Bruce (Millionaire),” then “Crime Fighters,” then “Batman,” then back to Adam West. (Uproxx)
- The Best Movie Soundtracks: From 2003 to 2013
- Tears of Indifference
- The Price of Pride
- 10 Shows We Really Want to Come Back