Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Baby Jack Skellington
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:07 pm, December 14th, 2011
My hope is that one day, this little guy realizes just how awesome this picture of him is. I also hope that he recreates it when he’s 25. (via Fashionably Geek) ETA: Photo by Brittany and Benjamin Bentine of Locked Illusions Photography
- A new science! report says that Matrix-style instant-learning is a real possibility. The National Science Foundation says the computer assisted learning called Decoded Neurofeedback “has resulted in long-lasting improvement in tasks that rely on visual performance — such as playing a musical instrument or catching/hitting a ball.” Woah. (via Yahoo)
- March solicits are out for DC Comics and Straightened Circumstances breaks down the presence of female creators and characters.
Christmas at the Solo residence. (via GeekTrooper)
- How likely is it that Netflix could bring Joss Whedon’s Firefly back from the dead? Marc Bernardin discusses.
- Our sister-site, The Jane Dough, has a piece up discussing whether or not “girl’s toys” push girls toward girly careers.
Angry Bird in your coffee is angry. (via Snarky Nerdette)
- Forbes asks, Are Creative Career Choices Undermining Women In Tech?
- And finally today, Fantasy Armor and Lady Bits. You know you want to click that link. No, really. It’s written by an actual armorer.
- What's The Truth About Joe Gorga's Trade?
- New CW Trailers: Which Show Looks Best?
- GoT: Behind The Scenes With Natalie Dormer
- First Impressions