Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Baby Marty McFly
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:30 pm, October 27th, 2012
- Courtney Love and Britney Spears’ ex-manager Sam Lufti are working on a Kurt Cobain musical or movie. Sigh. (via The Frisky)
This description of The Wizard of Oz ran in the Philadelphia Inquirer in 1998. Writer Rick Polito says it will “follow him to the grave.” Much like the graves Dorothy dug, obviously. (via Blastr)
- Writer/photographer/cosplayer Molly McIsaac says “Cosplay is Not a Permission Slip” for bad behavior from fellow humans. We’re inclined to agree.
A new WeLoveFine exclusive – Rainbow Dash Hug Me Backpack!
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films
- 5 "Unfilmable" Movies That Got Made Anyway
- Once Upon a Time: Better Than Ever?
- Do We Really Need Angry Birds Movie?