Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Peter Venkman Crashed Someone’s Kickball Game
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:00 pm, October 15th, 2012
Bill Murray crashed some people’s kickball game over the weekend. Because of course. (The FW)
- Why would you dress as anything else for Halloween when you could be a Sexy First Edition of The Old Man and the Sea? (The Frisky)
- By now you’ve probably heard about how Gawker’s Adrian Chen unmasked the identity of reddit’s violentacrez, “The Biggest Troll on the Web.” For an insightful, geek-oriented take on the issue of online sexism, don’t miss Alyssa Rosenberg‘s Gawker’s Violentacrez Expose And How ‘Buffy The Vampire Slayer’ Predicted Geek Misogyny.
- Via The Hairpin, Lines From Songs That Are Fun to Repurpose When You’re Playing Settlers of Catan. We built this city on rock and wheat!
- And the award for weirdest headline of the day goes to: We once ate tiny pandas, says scientist in China. (BoingBoing)
- We don’t have a title or even confirmation as to what it’s about, but dangit, there’s a Pixar movie scheduled for release on November 25, 2015. (Upcoming Pixar)
- Speaking of release dates, we now have one for Ant-Man, too: November 6th, 2015. (The Hollywood Reporter)
As you can see, the first page of Dr. Seuss’ World War II malaria awareness pamphlet begins “This is Ann… she drinks blood!,” bringing us the closest to a Seuss-penned vampire story as we’ve ever gotten before. (Laughing Squid)
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?
- Hollywood's 11 Best Makeover Moments
- TV's Best Fake Websites
- Vampire Diaries Gets a Spin off