Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Creepy Mogwai Pumpkin
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:00 pm, October 11th, 2012
- Via The Frisky, a guy got kicked out of a bar in Australia for having a mullet. What the hell, Australia? I thought you were cool!
- Looks like Arrow is doing pretty well for itself; last night’s premiere was the CW’s most-watched telecast in nearly three years. If you missed it, CW is also screening the episode in full on its website. (SuperHeroHype)
This Batman-inspired Kia Optima, along with seven other yet-to-be-unveiled cars based on Jim Lee‘s Justice League art, is being auctioned off to benefit the We Can Be Heroes campaign to fight hunger in Africa. (Comic Book Resources)
- Starting next Monday, StephenKing.com will debut its first ever free webcomic: Dennis Calero’s 24-part Little Green God of Agony, which will update on Mondays, Wednesday, and Fridays.
Two days ago Serge Haroche and David Wineland won the 2012 Nobel Prize in Physics, and now you (yes, you) can better understand their groundbreaking discovery by watching this cat-heavy video. (Mental Floss)
- The designs in Needles and Artifice, a book of Steampunk knitting patterns, really make me regret that I never learned to knit well. (I can manage a lopsided rectangle!) (via tipster Aimee)
- Hollywood's 11 Best Makeover Moments
- The 10 Most Hilariously Wrong Jeopardy Answers
- Do We Really Need Angry Birds Movie?
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie