Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: A Zombie Corset
by Jill Pantozzi | 4:58 pm, September 24th, 2012
- The Vagina Monologues’ Eve Ensler debuted a new campaign called One Billion Rising to get the word out about violence against women worldwide. Watch the video at The Frisky.
- The entire cast of Full House reunited recently, minus the Olsen Twins. The FW has a slew of pictures!
- Thor 2 has cast Game of Thrones’ new Blackfish, Clive Russell, and Batman Begins’ Joe Chill, Richard Brake, as Tyr (Thor’s older brother) and a captain of the Einherjar respectively. (via Deadline)
Womanthology creator Renae De Liz showcased work (a cover and full pages) she put into a pitch to DC for Amethyst: Princess of Gemworld. She writes, “my passion will always lie with telling my version of Amethyst, so I’ll keep up hope someday DC will give me that chance.” (via Bleeding Cool)
- Hope Larson writes for Huffington Post answering why she adapted A Wrinkle In Time into a graphic novel.
- Former Pixar story artist Emma Coats lists 22 Pixar story basics. (via Robot 6)
- Meanwhile, The Hairpin interviews the tiger from the Bronx Zoo who, rightfully, attacked a strange man who jumped into his cage.
As if A-Babies vs. X-Babies #1 wasn’t cute enough, Marvel has given it a variant cover by Chris Eliopoulos! It hits stores and digital next month.
- Hollywood's 11 Best Makeover Moments
- Teen Mom Star Shares Baby Shower Pics
- 'Real World' Stars: Where Are They Now?
- 12 Things You Didn't Know About Your Favorite Shows