Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: A Steampunk Portal Gun
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:30 pm, September 3rd, 2012
Duncan Shirah made a Steampunk Portal gun. Now I want a Steampunk Companion Cube. Make it happen, people. (via Nerd Approved)
- Someone took some My Little Pony toys and had them get it on to the tune of Ginuwine’s “Pony.” Warning: drinking and sexy times are involved.
ModCloth is selling some very Poison Ivy-esque tights. I’d wear them. If I were willing to pay $33 for a pair of tights. Which I’m not. (via Comics Alliance)
- This is one of the greatest email exchanges I’ve ever read. Redditor aesterios saw a job listing on Craiglist for someone who had experience with the program Magento. So he applied as “Scott Summers” and told them how much experience he had with “Magneto.” Needless to say, the responder wasn’t a comic fan. Hilarity ensued. Read the email chain here.
OMG! Someone caught and skinner the Abominable Snowman and Elmo!!!! (via io9)
- Funny or Offensive? Leno's Black Joke About Obama
- The Best Movie Soundtracks: From 2003 to 2013
- The Next Bond Girl Revealed
- Hollywood's 11 Best Makeover Moments