Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: The Batcave Could Use Some Lights
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:02 pm, August 29th, 2012
Mondo has released a special poster by JC Richard depicting the Batcave. Things look fairly normal except Bruce might want to look into some reading lamps. (via GeekTyrant)
- The Frisky let us know there’s a working Etch-a-Sketch belt buckle for sale.
- President Obama is doing an AMA on reddit right now. I just realized this means we both have. Hopefully he’ll stop causing the site to crash soon and you’ll actually be able to read it.
- Ann Romney told the press ABC’s Modern Family is one of her favorite shows. To which creator Steve Levitan tweeted, “Thrilled Ann Romney says ModFam is her favorite show. We’ll offer her the role of officiant at Mitch & Cam’s wedding. As soon as it’s legal.” (via Wil Wheaton)
Dean Trippe modified a regular Spider-Man mask so his son could be Miles Morales last Halloween. And he wants to do the same costume this year.
- Barnes & Noble have a big sale on DC graphic novels going on at the moment. (via The Beat)
- Let it be known: a series regular will bite the big one on the upcoming season of AMC’s The Walking Dead. (via MTV)
“We Killed: The Rise of Women in American Comedy (Sarah Crichton Books) surveys 50 years of influential comedians, including Joan Rivers,Carol Burnett, Ellen DeGeneres, Margaret Cho, Sarah Silverman and Tina Fey.,” writes Pop Candy. ”Author Yael Kohen chats with the ladies and learns what it’s been like for them in the business.” Here’s a trailer to get you excited:
- New Season Of Sister Wives This Summer
- Where Are They Now: Jill From Home Improvement
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected
- Which Doctor Who Character Are You?