Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
My Little Pony’s Tara Strong Chooses Twilight Sparkle For Her First-Ever Cosplay
by Jill Pantozzi | 1:16 pm, October 1st, 2012
Voice actor Tara Strong attended Canterlot Gardens, a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic convention in Ohio, a few days ago. This isn’t news. What is news is Strong arrived on stage dressed as her character, Twilight Sparkle. And yes, there’s video.
Strong posted the top image on her Twitter account, announcing that this was her first-ever cosplay. Not just that, but she was doing it to
troll surprise fans. And boy did she. Josh Ruble posted a short video of Strong as she walked on stage. One person immediately realized what was happening but it took a little while for the whole audience to catch on. Watch the video now, their reaction is pretty great.
“Surprising the fans was crazy fun,” she tweeted, “I love their delayed reaction.”
This other shot was taken by a fan (via Equestria Daily) and shows the full get-up.
(via Josh Ruble)
- These My Little Pony Characters Are Real People Who Celebrate Holidays
- Play Skyrim as a My Little Pony
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The Gathering Downloadable Cards
- The 10 Most Hilariously Wrong Jeopardy Answers
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- How to Spot Fake Disney Movies
- 5 "Unfilmable" Movies That Got Made Anyway