Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Jay Smooth Responds to the Nasty Responses to Feminist Frequency’s Kickstarter [Video]
by Jamie Frevele | 5:42 pm, June 15th, 2012
We all know that the response to Anita Sarkeesian‘s online harassment over her Kickstarter campaign has been supportive, but sometimes, it’s just great to see someone say those words out loud and make some goshdamn sense for once. That is what Jay Smooth (aka John Randolph) did in his most recent installment of Ill Doctrine, his video blog. And we think it’s a reassuring and positive way to end a week of otherwise gnarly internet behavior — with someone with something good to say.
(via Ill Doctrine on Vimeo)
- The All-Too-Familiar Harassment Against Feminist Frequency , and What the Gaming Community Can Do About It
- Inclusion: What Jennifer Hepler’s Story Is All About
- Hollywood's 11 Best Makeover Moments
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- 10 Hair-Raising Facts Learned From 'Tangled'
- Is This Melissa Gorga's Music Photoshoot?