Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
“I think we can unequivocally say we’re against Hitler.”
by Susana Polo | 10:43 am, July 29th, 2011
I think we can unequivocally say we’re against Hitler. I think the worst thing you can do to that awful man is take the mickey out of him on Doctor Who. Don’t worry, we’re not going to save Hitler.
– Steven Moffat, who just wants to make sure we’re all on the same page.
Look, sometimes you just have to lay it out there.
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films
- 5 "Unfilmable" Movies That Got Made Anyway
- Once Upon a Time: Better Than Ever?
- Do We Really Need Angry Birds Movie?