Ah! The plot! It thickens!
Things are moving along at a good pace so far on Being Human this season. Care to discuss a few of these points and more from last night’s episode?
- Aidan casually mentioning Josh’s sister is in rehab. What the hell, dude?
- The Kenny reveal came a lot sooner in the season than I was expecting. That’s a good thing. Disease was like an epic case of the chicken pox.
- Side effect of Sally’s spell not being done? Josh senses are heightened and oh, he can almost change to the wolf at will. Handy yet annoying.
- Donna is like a Jack-in-the-Box, you never know when she’s going to pop up. Is her recent banishment just another trick?
- Sally’s talk of “global warning or a supervirus to liquify us.” Was that a Helix reference?
- Sally and Nora discussing their domestic violence experiences and how different they turned out.
- Kenny compels vampires? Uh oh, good thing he’s not using that talent for evil. Yet.
- Susanna’s reveal as the vampire, vampire slayer also came sooner than expected. Not that Aidan’s going to tell anyone.
- Sally has a time-travel quest!
So, what did you think of this week’s episode?
- Bitten’s Laura Vandervoort on Strong Female Characters
- Open Fan Thread: Being Human – That Time of the Month
- Helix Pilot Review