Open Thread: Being Human – That Time of the Month
Bloody Good Fun
In which we discuss menstruation.
When I saw the new episode of Syfy’s Being Human was “That Time of the Month” I assumed it was a humorous way of discussing our resident werewolf problem. Oh no. They meant it literally. Let us know what you liked and didn’t like in the episode. A few possible talking points:
- Sally flying fast and loose with powers she doesn’t comprehend.
- Bishop “saved” Susanna!
- Wow, a rare vampire story that actually references menstruation! Also, they probably should have asked Nora to start on that project sooner.
- Why exactly is Sally seeing the past?
- Josh having a second birth from inside a werewolf. Delightful.
- Oops, Sally wasn’t finished.
- Susanna has some serious issues. Warranted of course.
- Bishop told her he wasn’t worthy.
- Aidan actually opting for an “ordinary” life with Kat, and saying I love you, after only a short time with Susanna.
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]