Well. We’re moving things along, aren’t we?
When last we left Star(ling) City, things were going from bad to worse. How about this week?
- The Arrow team decide to break into Queen’s applied sciences warehouse. To blow it up. Felicity will never be a robber.
- Laurel has a nice pinterest board, I mean, evidence wall going on.
- Hmm, Isabel was romantically involved with Robert Queen. The plot thickens!
- A cure for mirakuru you say, Ivo?
- Anyone else get Dark Knight Rises memories reignited when Deathstroke was in the Arrow Lair and they cut out the lights?
- Thank you, random doctor, for giving Laurel some more evidence by rambling on about your patient for no reason.
- Thea, I think, wins quote of the night with, “I tried to kiss my half brother.”
- Slade took skeleton key
- Star Labs facility in town is where we get our Flash spinoff cameo from Cisco and Caitlin. “Are you getting a weird VIBE off this guy?” I see what you did there, writers.
- Easter egg: Arthur light.
- So Barry got a girlfriend while he was in a coma or he was semi-involved with Iris when he was semi-involved with Felicity?
- Isabel and Robert were about to run away together. The plot really thickens!
- Quentin has no problem doing a little time for the Arrow and won’t allow Laurel to speak his name.
- Deathstroke/Slade’s big plan involved Roy hooked up to the biotransfuser, not himself. Duh.
- Easter egg: Blüdhaven mentioned.
- Explosives arrows!
- Diggle shoots Isabel. Oh, hey he’s still on this show.
- Oliver kills Ivo. Dang.
- Felicity asks for serum help from Cisco and Caitlin.
- A sweet, and understanding, Laurel hug.
- Mirakuru army…Isabel alive because of the mirakuru…THE PLOT SETS! (Also, she’s totally Ravager.)
This was a really fun episode. I know we’re not there quite yet but I can’t imagine what the next season is going to look like. Share your thoughts on the episode in the comments!