Open Thread: Arrow – Deathstroke
They call him Deathstroke now. Deathstroke is cool.
So, some stuff happened last night…
- First, best line of the night goes to Felicity, “I told a guy the truth and he got struck by lightning.”
- Oh hey, remember Summer Glau is on this show?
- Thea’s been kidnapped in a very public way AND Slade has shown her his face so I’m interested in how this is meant to play out.
- Look! Isabel is your friend, she’s yelling at the press for you. Why NOT make her temporary CEO?
- When did Sara become so scary? Yeah, I look forward to finding that out myself…
- Quentin, you arrested Slade with ZERO evidence, what did you think was going to happen?
- Thea, you can go, or I can tell you your brother’s big secret. And then you can go.
- “King Queen’s permission.”
- Damn that was a fantastic scene between Stephen Amell and Susanna Thompson.
- Roy has finally had enough and leaves the team. Lack of surprise.
- Isabel backstabs Oliver, knows about his evening activities, and has been working with Slade. Ok, this just got interesting.
- Bout time Glau gets to kick ass!!!!
- You know if Felicity says “do whatever it takes,” shit’s serious.
- Pause for – the fight coordinators on this show are so great.
- Deathroke gets called an “asshat.” LOL.
- Oh, Slade told Thea Malcolm Merlyn is her dad, not that Oliver is the Arrow.
- Oh, Slade tells Laurel Oliver is the Arrow.
- Oh, Thea names Slade as her kidnapper.
- WHAT IS GOING ON?
- Queen Consolidated will now start making mirakuru for Slade’s prison army.
I like it. We’re moving along. Secrets are being revealed. Let us know what you thought of the episode in the comments!