Things We Saw Today: Help, We Can’t Stop Watching This Clip of Dinosaurs in High Heels
Look, it’s been a real garbage fire of a week. In times like these, when the world feels like it’s spinning off its axis, it gets hard to find something that will put a smile on your face. Enter this tweet:
This just made my year.
JURASSIC PARK, but everyone including the dinosaurs is wearing high heels. (source Imgur) pic.twitter.com/XeuhJBftVj
— TODD SPENCE (@Todd_Spence) June 29, 2018
I have watched this at least 10 times now, and it hasn’t stopped being funny. Dr. Ian Malcolm in thigh-high red leather boots? Brilliant. A T-Rex in polka-dot pumps? Yes please. We tip our hats to whoever made this, because it’s a goddamn delight.
(image: Universal Pictures)
- Looks like a certain someone survives the Snap. Kevin Feige confirms that Dr. Strange 2 is in the MCU pipeline. (via Comic Book Resources)
- Pixar is releasing Purl, a new animated short about a sentient ball of yarn that will probably make you cry. 10/10 will watch. (via Slashfilm)
- The first teaser for Matt Groenig’s new Netflix series Disenchantment has dropped, starring Broad City‘s Abbi Jacobsen. (via YouTube)
- Jordan Peele is producing a new comedy/sci-fi anthology series for YouTube called Weird City. (via Jezebel)
- Rian Johnson’s standalone Star Wars trilogy is happening … but we’ll have to wait until 2020 to check it out. (via Slashfilm)
It’s been a helluva week Mary Suevians, here’s to a much needed weekend.
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]