Things We Saw Today: These Cute Death Note Funko Figures Will Make You Forget the Netflix Version’s Terrible
Sure, the upcoming Death Note adaptation from Netflix isn’t great, but at least Funko is here to save the day! Check out these adorable POP! figures featuring L, Light, and of course, our favorite shinigami, Ryuk. (via The Daily Dot)
- While it’s all very well and good for Senator John McCain to talk tough and speak up against Trump now…TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE, BRAH? Where was this talk in November 2016? (via Business Insider)
- Cara Delevingne is joining the cast of Amazon’s upcoming neo-Victorian fantasy series Carnival Row opposite Orlando Bloom. (via SyFy Wire)
In one of the finer geek mash-ups out there, check out this clip from Talkin’ Toons with Rob Paulsen, where Paulsen does the voice of Animaniacs‘ Doctor Scratchansniff playing Hagrid and the legendary Nancy Cartwright does The Simpsons‘ Bart Simpson playing the role of Harry Potter. (via Nerdist)
- Speaking of Hogwarts, Pottermore now offers a virtual tour of the famed wizarding school! (via Deadline Hollywood)
- And if those Funko Death Note figures above weren’t good enough for you, check out Funko’s line of Mad Max: Fury Road figures. Furiosa on my desk? Yes, please! (via Nerdist)
- Have a great weekend everyone!
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? email@example.com