Things We Saw Today: Music From Last Night’s Flash/Supergirl Musical Can Now Be Yours!
If you loved “Duet,” last night’s musical crossover episode between The Flash and Supergirl on The CW, then you’ve likely been humming “Super Friend” to yourself all day today, and/or watching clips from it on YouTube. However, WaterTower music has released The Flash – Music From The Special Episode: Duet, which features seven tracks from the show, including the two original songs written by Crazy Ex-Girlfriend‘s Rachel Bloom and Tom Root, and La La Land‘s Benj Pasek and Justin Paul. Here’s the full track list:
1. “Meet the Music Meister” – Blake Neely
2. “Moon River” – Melissa Benoist
3. “Put a Little Love in Your Heart” – Darren Criss, Jeremy Jordan, Carlos Valdes and John Barrowman
4. “More I Cannot Wish You” – Jesse L. Martin, Victor Garber and John Barrowman
5. “Super Friend” – Grant Gustin and Melissa Benoist
6. “Runnin’ Home to You” – Grant Gustin
7. “Runnin’ Home to You (Guitar version)” – Grant Gustin
You can snag your copy right now on iTunes.
- So, apparently current Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson, doesn’t even really want to be Secretary of State? Didn’t stop him from taking the job though … (via The Huffington Post)
- Brianna Wu is running for Congress in Boston, in an attempt to bring the fight for a safer online experience to Washington. Check out this awesome interview with the game developer-turned-political candidate at Refinery29.
- It seems that Ian McKellen can’t get enough of playing Gandalf! This time, though, he’ll be playing him on stage in a London show called Tolkien, Shakespeare, Others & You. (via ComicBook.com)
- The Mean Girls musical is coming! You can check out its Broadway tryout in Washington D.C. October 31 through December 3 at the National Theatre. (via Deadline Hollywood)
That’s it from us today! What have you seen out there?
(image via WaterTower Music/Warner Bros. Television)
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? email@example.com