Things We Saw Today: The Avengers, Replaced By Their Canonical Genderswapped Counterpart Characters
Things We Saw Today
Comics Alliance asked Chris Haley to draw this recast version of The Avengers, where every character is replaced by their canonical opposite gender counter part (from left to right: She-Hulk, Kate Bishop, Pepper Potts as Rescue, Maria Hill, American Dream, and Thor Girl) except Black Widow, who doesn’t have one.
- Maggie Gyllenhaal‘s Hysteria is out in fifteen days, and she’s understandably being asked about vibrators a whole lot. (The Frisky)
- Bethesda has announced a long rumored Elder Scrolls MMO is in development. You might as well start saving up vacation days now. (Massively)
Oh my god it’s the Jersey Shore Bat-family. From CBR’s always awesome The Line It Is Drawn.
- The Discriminating Fangirl explains how Moviefone done goofed yesterday.
- Why America needs more female engineers. (Washington Post)
Look at this. (TDW)
- The Hairpin writes Dune fanfiction, and I think you guys are the audience most likely to appreciate it for all its aspects.
- Joss Whedon describes his favorite scene of his rejected Batman movie pitch. (Blastr)
- GeekMom is joining Wired! Congratulations, ladies!
Mondo has released its final Avengers poster design, and its a doosy.