In the spirit of Easter, Sir Patrick Stewart posted a video of himself “communicating” with sheep. It gave me a good giggle to see how amused he is with himself. (Via Nerdist)
I speak sheep. Happy Easter. pic.twitter.com/6Bz8gY7qwj
— Patrick Stewart (@SirPatStew) April 16, 2017
- There’s a new rumor that the 13th Doctor has been officially cast, and it’s another white dude. The Mirror reports that Kris Marshall (Death in Paradise, Love Actually) has been cast as the 13th Doctor, and that he’ll regenerate during the season instead of during the Christmas special. Time will tell if the rumor is true. (via Doctor Who TV)
- This Spider-Gwen handbag is pretty nifty!
- United Airlines learned at least one tiny lesson from the fallout after their brutal treatment of a passenger. The company will no longer remove passengers in order to give their seats to United employees. (via Buzzfeed News)
- The Last Jedi director Rian Johnson said that the issue of Rey’s parents is “absolutely going to be addressed” in the movie. However, he was very careful not to say that we would “find out” who her parents are. (via /Film)
— Good Morning America (@GMA) April 14, 2017
- You can see Baby Groot punch some baby dinos in this new Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 TV spot. (via CBR)
- Check out these cool pop culture Easter eggs from artist Barak Hardley. He painted Carrie Fisher, Harley Quinn, Black Panther, the Stranger Things kids, Spider-Man, and more on this year’s eggs. (via io9)
(Featured image via Shutterstock)
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? firstname.lastname@example.org