Things We Saw Today: The Internet Demands a Buddy Movie Starring Lupita Nyong’o and Rihanna
A picture for the history books pic.twitter.com/OgxAGZMn4Z
— ash (@blaquepink) April 18, 2017
Rihanna looks like she scams rich white men and lupita is the computer smart best friend that helps plan the scans https://t.co/PhWs1xd3nj
— k (@1800SADGAL) April 18, 2017
— Lupita Nyong’o (@Lupita_Nyongo) April 21, 2017
Dear Hollywood, I think you know what to do now.
You owe us this, Hollywood.
- In much worse Things Which Twitter Hath Wrought, the President of the United States of America doesn’t want to be held to the “ridiculous” standard of being judged on his first 100 days, even though, uh, he’s the one who claimed he’d get everything done so fast we’d all have whiplash.
No matter how much I accomplish during the ridiculous standard of the first 100 days, & it has been a lot (including S.C.), media will kill!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 21, 2017
- Yikes, Twitter gets even worse. Probably you should shut the hell up, Michael Reagan.
If women are going to wear low cut dresses that show cleavage don’t be harassed when we men look.Or shld we sue for sexual arousal?
— Michael Reagan (@ReaganWorld) April 21, 2017
- At least the Handmaid’s Tale is KILLING it in terms of PR and also conveniently provides the perfect response to the above.
— The Handmaid’s Tale (@HandmaidsOnHulu) April 21, 2017
- Marvel wants comic book store staff to dress in Hydra t-shirts to promote Secret Empire. Cool story, Marvel.
- On Riverdale, high schoolers Archie and Veronica sang “Kids in America” together. Clueless—where I first heard that song—is 22 years old.
So what’d you spy with your little eyes today?
(image via The CW/screengrab)
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
Have a tip we should know? firstname.lastname@example.org