Things We Saw Today: Little Boy Demands Apology From Mike Pence After VP Accidentally Hit Him In the Face
It’s awesome to see kids stand up for themselves. Especially against grown-ups who may or may not have their actual best interests at heart. Yes, Mike Pence lightly hitting this kid in the face while gesturing was an accident. And yes, the kid seemed more amused by the thought of demanding an apology from the Vice President than he seemed to actually need the apology. But I’ll take my acts of resistance wherever I can get them these days. RESIST, kid. RESIST.
- Sean Spicer actually, literally hid in the bushes outside the White House rather than answer questions about Comey’s firing from the FBI. This guy is too much. (via Business Insider)
- Apparently Neil deGrasse Tyson is as susceptible to gravity as everybody else. (via Gizmodo)
- The brilliant Wade Quadruplets are all going to Yale in the Fall! Hell yes, #BlackScholars! (via Yahoo! News)
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is seriously considering running for President. Which is fine and all, but he might want to develop an actual platform first. (via Vulture)
- We know that Johnny Depp is basically the worst. Thing is, so do his producers, directors, casts, and crews. (via Vulture)
— TVLine.com (@TVLine) May 10, 2017
Lastly, get ready to shed some tears, Gladiators. ABC’s Scandal is going to be calling it quits after Season 7. (via TVLine)
What have YOU seen today?
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? firstname.lastname@example.org