YouTuber Darth Blender has remade the Infinity War trailer with shots from the ’90s animated Marvel shows, including X-Men: The Animated Series, The Incredible Hulk, and Spider-Man: The Animated Series. (via Nerdist)
- TechCrunch has an interview with the international hero who oh-so-briefly deleted Trump’s Twitter account. While he says it was a “mistake,” and “I didn’t do anything that I was not authorized to do,” we all still bless him for those 11 minutes of peace.
- Asked about starring in a Woody Allen movie, Selena Gomez gave a not-great answer: “I didn’t know Woody and I don’t know anything about that family. As the actor in the film, you just have to step away and say, I don’t know anything, really, and whether any of it is true or false. Having thought it all through, you put it to one side and just work with the person.” This is a terrible answer, but I’m still always wondering why the men in Allen’s movies don’t get these questions nearly as often. (via Jezebel)
- Coco continues to dominate at the box office. (via Collider)
- A new exhibit at the Rosenbach rare book library in Philadelphia looks at the ways that an 1815 environmental disaster may have inspired iconic Gothic novels like Dracula and Frankenstein. (via Earther)
- YouTuber CaptainJZH has imagined an epic crossover between Star Trek and Star Wars in which the Death Star comes for the Federation. (via io9)
(Featured image via YouTube thumbnail)
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]