Things We Saw Today: If The Shining Were a Goosebumps Book
Things We Saw Today
- You might want to wait ’til tomorrow to read this creepy new webomic by Emily Carroll. Trust me, it’s Halloween-y.
- There’s going to be a Teddy Roosevelt movie. Bully! (Deadline)
Today in appropriate marketing: New Zealand has an official coin with Smaug on it. And it’s made from real gold. Only 0.9999 gold, but still. This $10 coin will set you back $3,395.00, but if you don’t have that much to spend there are also more affordably priced The Desolation of Smaug stamps.
- The Credits has an interview with Nicholas de Monchaux, whose book about the bra designers and seamstresses who designed NASA’s spacesuit is being made into a movie by Warner Bros.
- The offices of DC Entertainment are picking up and moving from New York to Burbank, CA. (Deadline)
- Check out this new collaboration between WeLoveFine and Team Unicorn.
New The Hunger Games: Catching Fire still. Finnick, I love you, but what I really want is that sweater. (Jezebel)
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]