For those who want to add a little edge to their game of beer pong. (And by edge I mean decapitation.) (Entertainment Weekly)
- Anne Hathaway and Samuel L. Jackson compete to see whose blockbuster holiday release is sadder. (The Frisky)
- Why do I get the feeling that at least some of the folks sending Dan Slott death threats for a storyline he worked into The Amazing Spider-Man would tell me I was overreacting for objecting at all to the Catwoman #0 cover or the retcon of Amazons to be baby killers? Slott’s gone public with the fact that he’s gotten death threats in an effort to emphasize that this is not acceptable behavior in any form. (Blastr)
Okay, in lighter news, even Witch-Kings gotta unwind sometime. (Fashionably Geek)
- Lady Geek has an interview with Kiki Wolfkill (real name), the executive producer of Halo 4.
- Here’s a book of people’s memories from Doctor Who, with proceeds going to Alzheimer’s research. (io9)
Hobbit hole door cookies! So much piping… (Gizmodiva)
- First image and synopsis for Daniel Radcliffe‘s next film, Kill Your Darlings. (Collider)
- Four year old girl gives cutest Reddit AMA. (Daily Dot)
Dali meets the Doctor. Has this ever happened in the show, I wonder?
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]