Things We Saw Today: Deadpool Stars with Sandra Bullock in The Rom-Com We All Want to See
We can’t get enough of Deadpool/Ryan Reynolds’ promotional tour for the upcoming Deadpool 2. In addition to starring in a Celine Dion music video and trolling the Avengers, the Merc with the Mouth stopped by Funny or Die for a new mash-up trailer for Deadpool’s Proposal. The trailer pokes fun at Reynolds’ role in The Proposal with Sandra Bullock, intercutting the trailer with scenes from Deadpool, The Heat, and a few other projects. The result is a hilarious romantic comedy trailer for film we would totally watch. Hollywood, make it happen.
(image: Funny or Die)
- Milla Jovovich signs on for Monster Hunter, adding another video game-inspired action movie to her resume. (via Coming Soon)
- Taika Waititi talks Thor: Ragnarok and his upcoming What We Do in the Shadows television series at Cannes. (via Hollywood Reporter)
- Hugh Jackman sees Deadpool 2, begrudingly gives it good review. (via Hollywood Reporter)
- Bad news for Supernatural fans: the Wayward Sisters spin-off will not be moving forward at the CW. (via TVLine)
- RuPaul continues his pop culture domination with new Netflix comedy series AJ and the Queen. (via EW)
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—