Things We Saw Today: Conan O’Brien and Bill Hader Try to Play God of War
I would watch this Twitch stream all day
Conan O’Brien is back with his popular segment “Clueless Gamer”, where he tries his hand at playing popular video games. In the latest episode, Conan teams up with Bill Hader to play God of War, and the results are predictably hilarious. Playing as Kratos, the comedians delve into the father-son relationship at the heart of the game, and poke fun at the brutal violence of the game play. I could watch these two play all day.
- Dallas restaurant Ellen’s responds to the NRA convention by donating a portion of their weekend profits to organizations working towards effective gun control measures. We’ll have what they’re having. (via Eater)
- Avengers: Infinity War crosses $1 billion mark, becoming the fastest film to ever do so. (via Variety)
- Call Me By Your Name wins best film in wide release at the GLAAD Media Awards; This is Us and Brooklyn Nine-Nine also take home trophies. (via The Hollywood Reporter)
- Bud and Lou, Harley Quinn’s pet hyenas, get their own origin story in Harley Loves Joker #1. (via Comic Book Resources)
- We would wear all of these Infinity Gauntlet-inspired accessories, please and thank you. (via Nerdist)
We can’t decide which clapback at DJ Khaled we love more; we just know we’ve got crushes on Dwayne Johnson and Evan Rachel Wood.
Ahem.. *clears throat*
as a man, I take great pride in mastering ALL performances. This is probably a little TMI.. I will now quietly excuse myself from this fun thread 👀
— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) May 6, 2018
You’re seriously missing out man. Take it from someone who has pride and thoroughly enjoys pleasuring women. 😋
You should grow up. https://t.co/hllmvQ8mSS
— #EvanRachelWould (@evanrachelwood) May 4, 2018
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? email@example.com