Things We Saw Today: These Awesome Cardboard Houses Will Bring Out Your Cat’s Inner Nerd
What’s better than an adorable kitty with long whiskers? An adorable kitty with long whiskers resting in a nerdy cardboard house of course! Etsy seller CacaoPets is here to make your favorite feline’s dreams come true with specially decorated boxes featuring the likes of Doctor Who, Star Wars and even Cinderella’s carriage! For those who wanna add some flare to their home, head here. (via Nerd Approved)
- We are one step closer to that Spawn movie. Todd McFarlane announced that he has finished the first draft of the script. (via Facebook)
- The parents behind the YouTube channel DaddyOFive have reportedly lost custody of their children after a series of horrible pranks including telling their oldest he was adopted. (via BBC)
- Ivanka Trump allegedly cried after hearing her father’s comments on the Access Hollywood tapes but that doesn’t explain why she’s so complicit with the many other terrible things he’s said and done. (via Daily Beast)
- Friendly reminder that Johnny Depp is terrible. (via Pajiba)
- Enjoy this lovely picture of Rami Malek, Riz Ahmed and Donald Glover all hanging out at the Met Gala. (via Vulture)
- Prayer circle that Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy decides not to retire. He’s been the deciding factor in many LGBTQIA victories. (via Pacific-Standard Mag)
- Former South Carolina police officer Michael Slager pleaded guilty to using excessive force in the shooting death of Walter Scott, who was unarmed. (via The Guardian)
- In Other Super Cool Things I Saw Today News: This Guardians of the Galaxy poster in the style of Empire Strikes Back is great. (via Facebook)
That’s it on my end. What did you all see?
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? firstname.lastname@example.org