Things We Saw Today: The Final Girls Trailer is Buckets of Fun
As in blood buckets.
I don’t know if I’m more psyched for a horror movie this fall than I am for The Final Girls, starring Taissa Farmiga, Nina Dobrev, Alia Shawkat and Malin Akerman (oh, and Thomas Middleditch, Adam DeVine and Alexander Ludwig). Check out the trailer for a peek at what looks like a cross between Cabin in the Woods and Tucker and Dale vs. Evil with a girl-powered twist. (via Birth. Movies. Death)
- On a horror-esque note, have you seen this unreleased pilot promo for Real Ghostbusters yet?! (via Nerdist)
- And how’s about this new clip from Ash vs. Evil Dead? Severed hands up if you can barely wait for the premiere! Also if you want a churro right now. (via ComicVine)
- And if you’re looking for a laugh, here’s the Full House cast reacting to that Lifetime movie about them this weekend. (via THR)
How much have you wanted to have your own power loader from Aliens? Well, you might have the chance thanks to this Japanese company. (via Bloody Disgusting)
- Also, how much have you wanted to name your next kid Anakin? Well, it looks like you’re not alone. Not at all. (via HelloGiggles)
- Also, how much have you wanted to ride a hoverboard in public? So much, right? You might want to rethink that, however, if Wiz Khalifa’s interaction with the police this weekend is any indication. (via Vulture)
Hey guys! Thanks for all the well-wishes! Just want u to know I've just got some minor scrapes. I'm totally fine! Love u guys.
— Misha Collins (@mishacollins) August 22, 2015
On Saturday, THR reported that Misha Collins of Supernatural was “mugged and beaten” during MinnConn. Super scary stuff. The good news is, he posted today that he’s okay! Keep sending him warm wishes, SPN fans!
- In other scary news, two guys were arrested at the Pokémon World Championships in Boston because they were armed with guns and A LOT of ammo. Seems like no one knows what they were intending to do, but it’s safe to say, it’s probably best that these guys were stopped. (via Kotaku)
Please stay safe, TMS readers and have a good Sunday night. Until next weekend…
—Please make note of The Mary Sue’s general comment policy.—
Have a tip we should know? firstname.lastname@example.org