Things We Saw Today: Who Just Said “Skull-Shaped Pizza Rolls”?
It's so beautiful.
- The Sexual (and Racial) Politics of Nerd Culture: A Dialogue*. Stuff like this is why The Toast is one of the greatest sites that is, has been, and ever will be.
- How to Be a Woman On the Internet (via Styleite)
- State Farm Drops Rob Schneider Because He’s an Anti-Vaccine Moron (via Pajiba, warning for autoplay video)
I’m not working from the office today, so I can’t be sure, but I’m reasonably certain that when Crystal recapper and resident TMS Sailor Moonatic Victoria saw these Artemis and Luna leggings, she threw something. (via Storenvy)
- Meet the Women Who Conquered the Comics World at Neatorama.
- Donald Glover and Elizabeth Banks have joined the cast of Magic Mike XXL. Collider has a synopsis.
- Remember the Museum of Science Fiction’s design contest? Its winner is Emily Yen—you can see her design here (scroll down a bit).
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]