Things We Saw Today: Boy Cosplaying As Hiccup In Wheelchair Cosplaying As Toothless
While onlookers cosplay as "impressed."
The How to Train Your Dragon cosplay gauntlet has been thrown. (via Fashionably Geek)
- Why are female Olympians still not allowed to compete at the same distances as men? (via Jezebel)
- Orange is the New Black showrunner Jenji Kohan talks Hollywood’s glass ceiling. (via The Hollywood Reporter)
— Sesame Street (@sesamestreet) July 31, 2014
The Dursleys might miss Harry’s birthday, but his felt friends didn’t! Remind me, how does one get to Sesame Street from Diagon Alley?
- I’m terrible at keeping green things alive, but all that could change with this 3D printed Bulbasaur plant pot. (via Us vs. Them)
- This 30th anniversary Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles party wagon is also a working NES. Multitasking, bro! (via Geek.com)
- Patti LaBelle is the newest addition to the cast of American Horror Story: Freak Show,and will play Gabourey Sidibe’s mother in a four-episode arc. (via TV Guide)