Things We Saw Today: A K-9 Poodle Skirt for Hip Whovians
Things We Saw Today
- U.S. Army Forced to Review “Offensive” Hair Regulations for Black Women. (Styleite)
- The Frisky shares the unofficial lyrics to the Game of Thrones theme song. Sounds about right.
- William Shatner has been honored with the Distinguished Public Service Medal, NASA’s highest civilian award. (Geek.com)
- The Amazing Spider-Man producers Avi Arad and Matt Tolmach say the Sinister Six and Venom movies are coming between The Amazing Spider-Man 3 and 4. (Indiewire)
- Woman Faces Jailtime For “Dodgeball Rage”. (Geekosystem)
- 10 Actresses Whom Disney Needs To Get Off Its Ass And Add to the Star Wars Cast by… who is that? Is that me? I’m blushing. (Pajiba)