Things We Saw Today: The Internet’s Definitive Picture of Hugh Jackman with a Mullet
Things We Saw Today
Jan 9th, 2014, 5:00 pm
For now, at least. This was taken on day one of Hugh Jackman filming Neill Blomkamp’s Chappie. We could have an entire movie of mulleted Wolverine coming up. I’m frightened. (io9)
- The Walt Disney Museum, a non-profit museum founded by Walt Disney’s daughter and grandson, fired off quite the condescending Tweet at Meryl Streep following her epic (and accurate) verbal smackdown of their patriarch for his sexist and racist tendencies. (The Frisky)
- The BAFTA nominations were released yesterday and, as Women and Hollywood reports, several films by female directors picked up noms: Blackfish, Frozen, Wadjda, and The Selfish Giant.
- Do you have a yen for the alternative history genre of speculative fiction? Or might you like to give it a try? Neatorama has hand-picked ten of the best.
- WWE’s $10 Streaming Television Network Is Exactly What We Want from Other Networks, Minus the Wrestling (Geekosystem)
- Jezebel has a video of former Arizona congresswoman Gabby Giffords skydiving on the third anniversary of the 2011 shooting that saw her get shot in the head.
Have a tip we should know? firstname.lastname@example.org