Things We Saw Today: Daniel Radcliffe Getting His Horns Checked
Things We Saw Today
Entertainment Weekly shares some new photos of Horns, the adaptation of Joe Hill’s novel, starring Daniel Radcliffe. I like to think this is exactly the face we’d all have in the same situation. (via Film School Rejects)
- The Lannisters Send Their Regards (From A Beach Somewhere) (via The Frisky)
- Speaking of Game of Thrones, our very own Rebecca was recently interviewed by SciFiNow.com about how women fare on the series.
- Sci-fi author Ann Crispin, writer of the Han Solo Trilogy, Star Trek novels, her own series Starbridge, and more, has passed away from cancer. (via io9)
Today’s Google Doodle honors Jane Addams, kickass feminist.
- Star Trek Into Darkness writer Roberto Orci decided it was a good idea to comment on an article claiming Star Trek was broken (and how to fix it) and then respond to fans who also commented. One of his replies? “Fuck off!” (via The Daily Dot)
- Awesome geek dad sells vintage Spidey comic to fund daughter’s wedding. (via Blastr)
- And speaking of weddings, The Special Events Group in Britain is searching for 100 couples who would like to get married to coincide with the Doctor Who 50th anniversary this November. It will cost each couple £2000 but it will likely be the experience of a lifetime and they’ll also be giving away prizes. (via The Radio Times)
Have a tip we should know? email@example.com