Things We Saw Today: This Spot-On Cosplay of Jane from Daria
Tumblr user “diamondideozu” just uploaded a huge photo-set of her stunning cosplay of Jane, Daria’s best friend on the iconic 90s TV show Daria. It’s seriously perfect, from the hairstyle to the white-collared V-neck to the quintessential gothy 90s boots. I recommend checking out her entire set of photos, and then rewatching all of Daria.
- Need a good holiday gift for your menstruating peers–or just an excuse to pamper yourself? The Bonjour Jolie subscription box seems pretty cool, plus they have trans-inclusive branding.
- Speaking of holiday gifts and/or pampering yourself, these Star Trek pajamas look super comfy.
- Moana has been topping the box office since it came out, which makes sense, since it’s a delightful watch.
- Amy Schumer has snagged the starring role in an upcoming Barbie movie (via /Film).
- Are you a fan of the Resident Evil 7 demo? Go make sure you update the demo tonight and replay it on PS4, because a bunch of changes are incoming.
- Collectors Weekly has published a lengthy history of the women in the Black Panther party.
That’s it for us. What’d you see today?
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—