Stranger Things Thursday….is that a thing!? If not, let’s make it one! Check out the rest of my interview with Cosplay In America at cosplayinamerica.com/stories or click link in @cosplayamerica bio. 🎄☠️💡 #Repost @cosplayamerica ・・・ “At #LAComicCon, some friends had told me that they saw a booth that had a Demogorgan head prop and that I should check it out. They brought me to the booth and I began chatting with the people there. They told me my cosplay was great and said that I had matched the flower pattern on my dress to the wallpaper in the show perfectly. Then a gentleman behind the booth asked me how I made my Demogorgon hand. I had said, “It’s just craft foam & Worbla. It came out ok. I couldn’t find good screen shots, so parts of it I made up.” He then said, “No, it’s great! I’m the creator.” My jaw dropped. I had no idea that I was speaking to Aaron Sims, the creator of the Demogorgon for the actual Stranger Things show! To hear him give me any kind of praise on my work, made me speechless.” – @kittiecosplay Read the rest at cosplayinamerica.com/stories or click link in bio. #StrangerThingsThursday #StrangerThings #StrangerThingsDress #StrangerThingsCosplay #demogorgon #RUN #theUpsideDown #UpsideDown #alphabet #christmaslights #theWall #StrangerThingsWall #CosplayInAmerica #LACC #StanLeesLAComicCon #LAcomicCon #Comikaze #ComicCon #cosplay #KittieCosplay
We can’t even with this amazing dress! Cosplayer Kitty Cosplay totally killed it with this dress that not only incorporates the now-iconic alphabet/Christmas lights on wallpaper communication method from Stranger Things, but also the demigorgon bursting through the wall from the Upside Down. This is truly great work! (via Fashionably Geek)
- Do you live in San Francisco? Need help taking the edge off of your Black Friday shopping? Pepper the Robot is here to help! (via Geek.com)
- Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol 2‘s Sean Gunn talks about Rocket Raccoon’s crisis of faith, as well as Yondu’s ever-softening up on Peter Quill. But what will the Ravagers think? (via Geek Tyrant)
I was greeted by this heartwarming display on the corner of my street today. Thank you to all of you who did this. Happy Thanksgiving. -H pic.twitter.com/b69mW3Oqbf
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) November 24, 2016
In addition to the women around the world that we’re thankful for, we’re also grateful to women like Hillary Clinton here in the U.S. who work tirelessly as public servants in an attempt to improve the lives of this country’s citizens. Some fans took Thanksgiving as an opportunity to show HRC how grateful they are. (via The Daily Dot)
- What would make the visual spectacle of Doctor Strange even better? Seeing it as done in 8-bit. Thank you, 8-Bit Cinema! (via Nerdist)
- Robbie Amell teases the fact that Ronnie might be returning to The Flash! Though…not the one from Earth-1. He’s definitely gone for good. (via CBR.com)
- Wanna boycott any and all businesses related to Trump but don’t know how? Check out this handy-dandy app! (via The Daily Dot)
That’s it for us on this Thanksgiving weekend. Wishing you all a wonderful rest of your holiday, and we hope you’re enjoying all of your tasty leftovers!
(featured image via Netflix)
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? firstname.lastname@example.org