Things We Saw Today: The Internet’s Best Reactions To a Broken Internet
— SupergirlWritersRoom (@SupergirlStaff) October 21, 2016
If you live in the U.S. and Europe, chances are you may have been affected by the major DDoS attack targeting several popular websites yesterday, among which included Twitter, Spotify, Netflix and Seamless. (Oh, the humanity! And me on my day off yesterday.) The Hollywood Reporter rounded up some of the best social media reactions to the Internet outage, but one of my favorites is from the writers of Supergirl above. Thanks, Winn!
- According to rumors, the upcoming Han Solo prequel movie will tell the story of how Lando Calrissian lost the Millennium Falcon to the famous smuggler. Given that we now have our Lando confirmed, this seems like a pretty good theory. (via Comic Book Resources)
- Doctor Strange actor Benedict Wong has been confirmed to appear in Avengers: Infinity War: “I’m thrilled I’m going to be in Infinity War. I’m looking forward to, I’ll tell you that one first.” (via ComicBook.com)
- Check out some more game footage of Skyrim: Special Edition! I can’t be the only one who’s excited to play this remaster. (via Polygon)
- Jennifer Lawrence is going to be playing Zelda Fitzgerald in a new biopic in development by director Ron Howard. (via THR)
- I love everything about this photo of a woman and her Irish wolfhound dressed up as Wayne and Garth from Wayne’s World for Halloween. (via Laughing Squid)
It’s been a pretty quiet Saturday; what else did you see today?
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—