Things We Saw Today: Sailor Scouts, Complete With Awesome Body Armor
Things We Saw Today
Oct 22nd, 2012, 4:59 pm
Sailor Moon + body armor, by Kevin Wada. (io9)
- Via The Frisky, here’s reality star Kris Jenner dressed as Wonder Woman, complete with a wardrobe malfunction. Yikes.
- Comics blog The Beat, run by editor Heidi MacDonald, was highlighted in TIME‘s piece on the 25 Best Blogs of 2012. Congratulations, Heidi! (TIME Tech)
- Following a panel on gender diversity at the recent Game Developers’ Conference Online, Leigh Alexander breaks down some common misconceptions about diversity issues in gaming. (Gamasutra)
More Sailor Moon! This time with My Little Pony, at Fandom Base. (Thanks, anonymous tipster!)
- HAPPY INTERNATIONAL CAPS LOCK DAY! (THE DAILY DOT)
- Good news for fans of the CW’s Arrow: It’s been picked up for a full first season. (Superhero Hype)
Also via Superhero Hype, here’s our first non-poster look at Goblin leader Bolg from The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. Does he remind anyone else of the Skeksis from The Dark Crystal?
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]