Things We Saw Today: New Spider-Man: Homecoming Photos Tease Tony Stark and Pink Jammies
New pic of Tom on set #SpiderManHomecoming pic.twitter.com/Gn6P4C7o71
— about tom holland (@abouttomholland) September 26, 2016
The Spider-Man: Homecoming crew moved production to NYC recently, so there are a generous amount of images of Tom Holland sitting on fire escapes, possibly meeting Tony Stark, and wearing this tourist-friendly outfit. Or is that just Holland’s preferred get-up? Head over to Comics Alliance to see the rest of the photos!
- TED answers the question “Why do we dance” by telling the history of African-American social dances featuring live performances, hosted by choreographer, educator and TED Fellow Camille A. Brown.
- Someone grab some tape, because every interview with J.K. Simmons from now and forever on will be about his ripped bod, and I’m totally ok with it.
- Comics Alliance shared the late-October covers and variants for Detective Comics, The Vigilante: Southland, and Batman Beyond that’ll rock your socks.
- The first full trailer for Netflix’s Queen Elizabeth drama The Crown is out now! Watch it here.
- Adam Ruins Everything tackled immigration recently, and this video perfectly explains why building a wall is a stupid idea that won’t do anything.
Finally, Sutton Foster went on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, where the two modernized the musical classic Cats and Colbert showed off his “energy dance,” which I generously GIF-ed for you above. You’re welcome.
That’s what we saw today, what did you see?
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Follow The Mary Sue on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, & Google+.
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]