Things We Saw Today: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Releases International Posters
— Star Wars (@starwars) September 15, 2016
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story released two new international posters via the official Star Wars Twitter account, and they are gorgeous! (via CBR.com)
- Pacific Rim 2 has just cast online pop singer Cailee Spaeny as its female lead. Shooting begins in November! (via Blastr)
- So, apparently the trailer for Fifty Shades Darker broke the record once held by The Force Awakens for the trailer with the most online views in 24 hours (114 Million!). Because no matter the quality of the material, sexeh times trumps pretty much anything else. (via Collider)
- Check out these awesome behind-the-scenes photos from Star Trek‘s second season from the newly-released book, To Boldly Go: Rare Photos from the TOS Soundstage – Season Two. (via io9)
This new Wong-focused trailer for Marvel’s upcoming Doctor Strange pretty much just exists to be like See? We do have an Asian in this movie! But we all know that wasn’t even originally the case. *sigh* (via /Film)
- Despite the recent fawning interview Jimmy Fallon gave Donald Trump on The Tonight Show, house band (and musical geniuses) The Roots protested his appearance in the most creative way possible. By playing Erykah Badu’s “20 Feet Tall” as his intro song! (via GQ)
- Chadwick Boseman, the MCU’s Black Panther, believes that too many cooks and not a clear enough vision from the director made Batman v Superman a less-than-stellar effort. (via CBR.com)
- Bryan Cranston really wants to play X-Men’s Mister Sinister, and we think they should let him! (via CBR.com)
That’s it from us! Have a great weekend everyone!
(featured image via screencap)
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—