Things We Saw Today: Special Collar Tells You What Your Dog is Feeling
Awww, well, this is kinda cute. Inupathy (which is partly derived from the word “inu” in Japanese, meaning “dog”) is the world’s first “mental visualizer” for dogs based on heart rate monitoring. Strap this to your four-legged friend and it changes colors depending on their mood. So it’s kind of like a canine mood ring. Check out the video from the Inupathy creators above (which basically just makes me want to go and cuddle a puppy).
- Helen Mirren has reportedly inked a deal to play heiress and former Winchester Mystery House owner Sarah Winchester in Winchester (can you say “Winchester” one more time?), which is being described as a “supernatural thriller.” (via Deadline)
- The first photos of the new Rocky Horror adaptation are here, and honestly, Laverne Cox looks pretty great as Frank N. Furter. (via Entertainment Weekly)
- After a 48-day coma, this man had only one thing on his mind: Taco Bell. (via The Daily Dot)
- A Clueless musical is coming, says director Amy Heckerling! (via Entertainment Weekly)
- Comics artist and writer Darwyn Cooke, who helped to create the redesign of Catwoman and worked on “DC: The New Frontier”, has passed away at the age of 53. (via Comic Book Resources)
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—