Things We Saw Today: Rick and Morty Set to Kendrick Lamar’s “Swimming Pools (Drank)”
- News that perhaps no one except 6th grade me is squealing about: March of The Penguins is getting a sequel! (via Indiewire)
- Lhakpa Sherpa has climbed Mt. Everest more than any other woman, read about her story over at Outside.
- Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg spoke to Garth Ennis about the Preacher adaptation, and how it’s going to have “new twists and turns.” (via Collider)
- If you can make it through this 4 minute supercut of all the weird noises Matthew McConaughey makes you deserve some kind of prize. (via Gizmodo)
- Rogue One director Gareth Edwards has left Godzilla 2. (via Comic Book Resources)
This man skipped a pound of sodium across water. Be ready for the sudden and explosive bang! (via Gizmodo)
That’s what we saw today! What did you see?
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? email@example.com